1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need Pool Party Recommendation

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Seany D, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seany D

Seany D Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Vegas September 4th-8th (Thursday-Monday), and will be staying at the Riviera. I'm happy with their pool but would like to try something new and check out some of these big pool parties.

I'm looking for some deals online, and I think something like this "VIP Pool Hop" would be ideal, but it's no longer available and the two pools are not my first choice:
    http://www.justvegasdeals.com/elite-vip-tours-75-elite-vip-pool-hop-tour-two-145-four-54/

Does anybody know where I can find a deal like above? Or perhaps just half price entry to a pool like this:
    http://www.goldstar.com/events/las-vegas-nv/made-sunday-pool-parties
    Only problem with this one is people seem to be complaining about them not being honored. I looked at just purchasing tickets directly and they want up to $40 each for mens' tickets. I'd like to avoid this type of rape. Anyone have ideas? Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Sean

2. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

check Palm's website for a current promotion offering free admission and one free cocktail ($24 value) for their "Ditch Friday" pool party.

3. KyleB

KyleB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im not sure about discounts, but Encore Beach club would be awesome since its right next door to the Riv. You may be able to reach out to a promoter listed at JackColten.com to see if they can lower the fee at all.

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck on reduced fee at a major pool. With a host you will have to tip them instead of paying the cover and that's assuming they will honor it weekend wise.

Ditch Friday had its day but has been passed by the major pools on the strip.

Wet Republic has a free guest list you can sign up for for Thursday, Friday, Sunday while you are there:

http://wetrepublic.com/guestlist/129839

Encore will not give reduced on that weekend as you have Deadmau5 Sat and Guetta Sunday which will be incredible crowds. Our group does pre sale tix and for that no question I would pay for that one now if I was out there.

5. dannyg1001

dannyg1001 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    8 of us got into wet republic for free after tipping one of the cabana hosts $10 each while at MGM pool. Both MGM Pool, and Wet Republic are amazing.

6. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.