1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

haze for free

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not sure why people would want to go but heres some tips , i was out saturday around 8 pm aria and the bridge that conects aria to ph they were giveng out free wristbands to all to get in comped and when i walked back at aria and by dara 12.30 am they were giving out free wristbands saying free admision no waiting to get into haze this was for last saturday nite. they should just close that place already but if u dont want to deal with doorman its an option

2. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not that I have any interest in going, but what has been its problems? Bad management? Bad layout? Bad DJs?

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    layout suxs and there headliner dj is dj pauly db from jersey shore enough said

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been there a few times and I agree with paper. Layout is not great. Had 1 great drunk time there but the other 3 would be on the not one to remember list. DJ lineup is 3rd tier at best.

5. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it free or is it "free"? They had wristbands for Bank when I was out there last year. You get to get in quicker, but you do have to buy a drink ticket, so you get in for $20 bucks and you get a vodka drink. Not bad overall i guess. I've never been to Haze, is it that bad? For me, i can be in any of these places as long as i'm drunk and the music is good. I go to Vegas with my wife, so being at the hottest club with the best women is a lot lower on my priority list lol.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    100 percent they were free they were saying free addmision no wait, i know about the bank , braclets , free for ladies reduced for men

just have to ask if they try to charge u just leave its that simple

7. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Yup they give them out on that bridge as well as on the rest of that elevated walkway connecting Aria/Crystals/Cosmo. I've even had them come up to me inside of Aria in that lobby offering bracelets for Haze or some sort of passes for either Deuce or Gold, can't remember.

I haven't been in the place so have no clue how it is but I've definitely seen some nice talent walking to and from Haze so it can't be all that bad.

8. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its 20$ and they give you a free drink coupon, drinks are around 15$ so really its 5$ to get in. They do it for haze, bank, 1oak, and they did it for pure.

Alot of the guys dont say you need to buy a drink. they force the thing on you so my guess is maybe they get credit if you go in.

They always tell me free entry and then when I get there is always the 20$ but maybe they are really free now but I wouldnt count on it.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there going to a real club just staying at a nice hotel, yes i see them all the time also alot of them are hookers , but aria puts up alot of high rollers for the fights there so alot of hot ladies especialy walking over to marquee

10. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol that guy is still around?

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yup he has a contract with haze , its the last club they will let him destroy

12. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol. He is a db.

I've been to Haze before. It was not a good club. The club and VIP were dead on a Friday night. Maybe we went the wrong night.

13. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellgio needs to wake up. As soon as sls opens I would assume Hyde will leave and that is their money. I won't say anything about haze, but even comp bottles, I won't go

14. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i agree i think hyde is going also sam wont compete with sam

15. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isnt that Mr Bar Rescues place?

16. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not a bar resque , he might have designed it ,not 100percent sure , but still it suxs

17. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hard to imagine Hyde giving up that precious real estate

18. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they dont own it and its a profit split with Bellagio , so anything is possible and sam would be competing with himself and hyde just oppend in southbeach and im hearing something about a hyde hotel

19. duoglide

duoglide Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What happened to Haze?

I went there in 2010 and it was packed, hard to get in and a celeb hot spot. Maybe I hit it at a time when it was the buzz bar? I suppose hot spots come and go.

20. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that's exactly it, hot spots come and go. I have read reviews on a lot of big clubs and people always talk about how it used to be, and how so and so place is the biggest thing now.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.