1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

help with photos please

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by tamlamb, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tamlamb

tamlamb Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi I am getting married in 4 days in vegas and bringing my own professional photographer with us.. Ive looked at many picture throughout the net on wedding photos done by others. 1 that caught my eye was the bride & Groom standing on a train engine. Does anyone know where there is a train engine parked that you can get pitures by or on? ALso I have read that Flamingo & Bellagio wont let you take photos on in their gardens unless its their own photographers.. How are they to know if it a professional or just someone visiting and taking pics?

also any additional suggested places for photos besides the usual ?

thank
    tammy

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They won't know. Unless you're setting up lighting and reflective panels, nobody should hassle you for taking photos.

Red Rock is popular. Las Vegas Sign. What about a shoot at the Neon Museum? Bride & Groom on a zipline? In front of the Bellagio Fountains.

3. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My brother and his wife got pics in front of the Bellagio fountains. There is one of them with his arm around her and they are facing the fountains. Night time makes for great shots there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.