1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Midi Baccarat Hands Per Hour for ADT

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Labeeb, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labeeb

Labeeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Easy question...What is the industry standard for hands per hour for midi baccarat for ADT purposes? I can't believe it's 60 given the pace of the game, but wouldn't know how low it would go.

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most places these days rate you at one shoe per hour.

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  3. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is what UK said. 1 shoe = 1 hour of play. Also, doesnt include if you take a lot of free hands etc.

But that is the standard.

4. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good point. I have seen supervisors record players at less than one hour of play for a shoe if they take a lot of free hands.

The plans have changed
  5. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They still have to peg it to a number of hands per shoe, and it has to be variable, otherwise you would never see anybody playing alone.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    correct 1 shoe per hour but they are wise they watch if you sit out they will mark you down for a half a shoe, a quarter a shoe and so forth, so 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 45 minutes , there wise to all the tricks

if your in hl room and they know you , u have more leway but that goes for bj or any game that you have relationship with the pit critters and a host and large amont of money its more relaxed ,they know usualy in the long run they will get it back from you

7. jdubc

jdubc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars does rate by time and not by shoe. Don't know how many hands per hour they figure into the ADT.

8. Haute_Shot

Haute_Shot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you are right, they watch closely.
    My dilemma is that my baccarat sessions are 5-7hrs long bet $100-$500 hand. Buy in $2k.
    Ex, my previous sessions I'll sit out hands, but at the end of grind session I end profit $5k for total 2+5=7k.
    I did this twice (profit 5k+5k=10k) sessions.

I received 35,000 tier credits each session (35k+35k=70k tc) at aria back room.

How would u assess the rating they gave me?

9. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's virtually impossible to know without knowing your average wager. How many shoes were played during your five to seven hours? I'm guessing you earned about $150 in EC. With an average bet of $100 a hand, you would earn about $35 in comps per shoe if you play the entire shoe. Obviously, you will have earned a lot more if you bet $500 a hand for every hand. Without knowing that information, it is difficult to assess how you were rated

The plans have changed
  10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

my question , is how do u buy for 2 k and play 5-7 hours and bet 100-500, bac is pure guessing, and make it that long u must be real lucky alot unless you sit out 4.9 hours of the 5 hour session

11. Haute_Shot

Haute_Shot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I jump tables, if no convincing pattern I either sit out or bet $100.

12. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In that case, it is almost impossible for someone on here to tell you if you were rated properly. You're playing multiple tables without knowing your average bet (only the range) and without knowing how many hands you are playing. You're probably earning somewhere 25,000 TC per hour at $100 per hand playing every hand.

The plans have changed
  13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what pattern like black or red on roulette , its all random ,its a guessing game

but i guess i was correct you dont really play 5 to 7 hours uk is right maybe an hour because at 2 k 98 percent of the time u will bust out for playing 5-7 hours at 100-500 a hand math doesnt add up.

14. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im going over in the next few days to bellagio to get my rating from saturday nite, i got around 15,000 credits ,ill post the excat numbers and time i belive was around an hour ,avarage notsure where i finished i could be between 400- 800$ but ill post when i get excat numbers. this can give guidiance

15. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll try to figure it out this week.
    I'll flat bet $100 a hand for a shoe and see what happens.

I'll do bank the entire shoe and see what the rating is. Hopefully it is a banker's shoe.

16. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just keep in mind, Bellagio rates you by number of shoes, not time (1 shoe = 1 hour in their calculations). So the more important variable, PP, is whether you played an entire shoe

The plans have changed
  17. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So the plan is take a $10k marker get black chips and bet every hand on bank for one shoe with one black chip.

I'm just hoping it is a Bankers shoe and the banker wins at least 3 more than the player to cover the commission.

I think the Dealer's are going to think I'm CRAZY.

Plus I'm going to have to see if I can keep my bets at 100 is the big question.

I'm only going to do that on one shoe only either at Aria or Caesar's.

18. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry mine was for bj my mistake , but it will give some guidance so ill post just so people can see,

19. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Man, i can already picture an epic string of banker...all the while you are flat betting and cringing that you must stick to the test.

20. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

i only bet banker and once in a while tie they wont think your crazy , they think im the toking white guy who doesnt know better, every time i switch to player i goes to banker so i gave up, but i hit a few tie streaks, but i drives the asians crazy that i dont switch they think theres some pattern and i just cant see it and they always ask you never play player and i tell them when i do it switches to banker.

but ill join in and bang on the table yelling monkey at 4 am in nyc thats racial profiling in vegas thats called team sports

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.