1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limited Mobility

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sadiecat, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadiecat

sadiecat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably a dumb question but I have concerns. I will be using a scooter on our visit in April and my question is this. When I want to play the slots will it be a problem leaving my scooter at the end of a slot row to sit at the slots and play?

2. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem at all, I rented a scooter for my mother this past trip and she had no problems parking it in an empty spot (taking the key with her of course). The "Empty spots are not always at the end of a bank of slot machines, but it was never a problem finding some spot to "park".

3. sadiecat

sadiecat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the information.

4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly right. Often if the machine mom wanted to play was at end of a bank, she would push the chair around to the end and just remain on her scooter - that was also less work than her trying to move off & on the scooter. The nice thing about the strip hotels is that they are pretty 'open' - not tight narrow aisles. Downtown might be a bit more crowded.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    nope , people rent them to have drunk races with them , no problem taking the scotter anywhere

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.