1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Buying Fantasy worth it?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by scc31, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Hi all,

I just want to know if anyone has experienced the show Fantasy? I'm planning to go in end of August so I'm going to buy it soon just to get ahead of the game incase it sells out/

If you have bought it, did you call the show direct hotline or myVegas help line to reserve seats?

Thanks in advance!
    :nworthy:

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen it 3 times

For my taste its the best titty show on the strip, girls are hot, singer is great ,comedian is really funny ,cool small venue and afte the show you can take pictures with all the girls/autographs for free

3. joshrocker

joshrocker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is what i've been thinking would be my last reward. The reviews seem mostly positive. I bought the Luxor steakhouse coupon already, so I figured we could hit Fantasy on the same night.

4. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw it a few years back and it was great. I concur that the women are great, the comedy is very good, and you can get a pic with your fave. Ended up just buying tickets from one of the 1/2 ticket booths on the strip. Unless the reward is something special as far as seating, might be better to use on something else if you were eyeing it.

When we bought from 1/2 price, it was just a voucher. We still had to head to the Luxor box office to get our seats.

5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, we saw it--used a travelzoo deal, I think. It was a great show, yes, probably the best burlesque on the strip. We had great seats, front row.
    XBurlesque at Flamingo is almost as good & in a more intimate setting BUT most of the seats are set up sideways, and that is bizarre.

6. guitarguy

guitarguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The comedian is the funniest dude. I wish he had his own show lol. With that being said, my wife and I enjoyed the show and she took a pic with a few girls after.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.