1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jubilee or "Vegas The Show"?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by rundal, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rundal

rundal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which is the better show between "Jubilee" or "Vegas the Show"? We will be seeing one Cirque show, but also wanted to see a second (less expensive/heavily discounted) show as well. Thanks for any input!

2. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmmm - I've seen both although Jubliee was a long time ago.

Jubilee is classic showgirls in amazing costumes interspersed with some acts (ie juggling, magic etc). At least that is what it was when I was it 8-9 years ago. Enjoyable enough.

Vegas the Show is more an anthology of Vegas over the years, told through song and dance. They have singers/dancers in the style of Anne Margaret, Elvis, The Rat Pack, Tony Bennett etc. I actually enjoyed it even tho it was a bit cheesy. There was a clown type guy who was funny, and a couple cool acts mixed in. The dancers were very talented and attractive.

I'm going to say Vegas the Show would be my first option of the two. I kind of surprise myself with that answer.

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee.

Vegas was O.K. - a well done retro act. Jubilee is an over-the-top spectacle that's larger than life and classic in execution.

Bill

4. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    + 1 for Jubilee

5. bignig135

bignig135 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas The Show everytime! We saw Jubilee years ago and were extremely bored and since it had a revamp a few months ago the reviews have been generally terrible. Vegas.... is half price and Jubilee is overpriced!

6. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee's revamp made into anything but a Classic Vegas show. I think it killed it to be honest. Saw the old version three times over the years. There is no way I would sit through it again now they have modernised it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.