1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Plaza Bell Desk

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by binkie, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. binkie

binkie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We usually arrive early, store our luggage at the bell desk and explore before check-in. Is it true the Plaza doesn't have the amenity of stored luggage at the bell desk? Thanks :wave:

2. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont know about the plaza but I've had no problem checking in at the cal/mss and el-cortez as early as 10am(with no fee's of course), if they had empty rooms the night before they should have no problem accomodating, but the plaza could be more hardcore.

3. tmaas21

tmaas21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    False. The Plaza does have a bell desk. It's connected to the front desk area. Just keep to the right side of the checkin counter and head a couple more steps further. I believe there is a car rental place next to it as well. If you hit subway and the restrooms, you've went too far

4. Former Plaza Host

Former Plaza Host Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi. Yes we do have a bell desk where you can store your luggage until your room is ready or leave your bags until you leave for the airport/travel arrangements. :)

5. scohitch

scohitch Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To back up the check-in info, I've never had a problem checking in during the morning hours for the night.

6. binkie

binkie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Everyone.:wave:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.