1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Caution when redeeming show tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TXactuarial, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXactuarial

TXactuarial VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I redeemed the two premium KA tickets last year and got excellent seats, stage right but near the center with a great view.

I just booked two premium Zarkana tickets this time around and got stuck with upper-deck tickets. I'm not sure how many behind-the-scenes variables went into that decision, but it's a little disappointing this time around. But hey, still free!

2. Criminole

Criminole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have only gone to one show using MyVegas but got good seats for O. How soon is the show? I booked pretty early.

Much needed Vacay
    Part 2
  3. iambumbo

iambumbo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple weeks ago I booked a single premium ticket to Zarkana for late August and got sixth row from the stage. To the side but happy with the location. Hopefully will be happy with the show too!

4. xan51090

xan51090 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw Zarkana last year on a MyVegas comp and were on the first row in the balcony. The seats were great and gave us a wonderful view of everything going on.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before booking my show, I usually go to ticketmaster to see what "options" I have in terms of seats. I wasn't super close for Zarkana either for a "premium" ticket. "Premium" tickets are the 2nd best ticket class that they sell. But I wasn't in the balcony either. I could have got closer I think if I wanted to be closer to the sides, but I didn't really want that. I was happy with the seats.

And as the previous patter wrote, the balcony seats you'll getwill be near the front guaranteed, so the seats should still be good.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  6. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah 2 years ago our 2 Zumanity tickets got us 4th row seats. This year our BOGO got us balcony BUT the balcony was closed so we were moved to 5th row--I can live with that!!
    And it is free (or deeply discounted) so maybe "caution" is a bit strong.:peace:

7. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had tickets last year ....the two premium ones to zarkana and we were in the first row in the upper section (302) and they are excellent seats. I went last month on a premium single ticket and had a front row seat on the right hand side section (105 maybe) I don't think they've tweaked the show tickets since last year in May if they have done so at all. This will give you an idea of your view from each section of the theater http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/zarkana/tickets/las-vegas/prices.aspx

8. TXactuarial

TXactuarial VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both cases I booked the seats about a month out. These seats actually look like they're the second row on the balcony so maybe the view won't be that bad.

9. Kbaby Girl

Kbaby Girl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be sure to the go the show website to check for dark days. Learn from my mistake!:thumbsdown::nono:

10. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm trying to figure out why they have KA blacked out for Oct-Dec., maybe that is the next one they will be taking away as a reward and will only be offering a percentage off like they did with "O"

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.