1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas The 20k Hail Mary... touchdown!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bdautch, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play Around the World, because I know how to solve all the "puzzles" (or whatever) with 60-65 seconds remaining.

Recently, I dropped from 300,000 chips to 21,000. Solution? Play max wager instead of my usual 2,000-4,000 bet. Outcome: 12 Wilds and 3 Purple Guys. BOOM! Way back up. It was like 800,000. By the time I finish turning these into LP's, I should be in great shape for my December trip. I'll be able to surprise my buddy who's meeting me out there with not only a free room at Bally's through CET, but also four free buffets from MLife (I made a cash purchase at one point, figuring it would be worth it after I cash in four buffets for two people instead of only three such buffets.)

Have you ever thrown the Hail Mary and had it work out?

2. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I had just one time that a hail mary worked, was low and chunked it on max bet (or a lot) at MGM Mega Stars. Wound up with a pretty huge jackpot (700k?) from free spins + additional free spins.

It's never worked out all those other times. Betrock in particular (that game is the devil).

3. santos

santos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well... I tried the 10k spins and one time gave me 2M (all reels wild)... Just lucky

4. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When they introduced the Sherlock Holmes game they gave it with the bonus half completed. At the time I was spinning for around 600 each time and would normally harvest like 15k-20k red chips per day (so not very much). I played the sherlock game for 8k per spin for 3-4 days trying to complete the bonus. When it finally did hit I won around 250k. That's about as "hail mary" as I've gone.

5. samanthaelizabeth

samanthaelizabeth Low-Roller

Yes, Betrock is the devil!! Hate that game!!

6. MadSaint

MadSaint Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I both play, she is very conservative in betting, i taught her the basics and let her get on with it.

About 6 weeks ago, instead of hitting 50 spins at 300 reds a hand on Betrock, she accidentally hit max bet, got a free spin and won 2 mil, not so much a Hail Mary as a WTF!!!! :)

7. bighouse304

bighouse304 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife has had GREAT luck with the Hail Mary approach! Me, not so much! :(

8. llestrange25

llestrange25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband was playing be trick at 30k and got free spins and won 8.8million. Great for us as we are travelling in december

9. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ive hit the free spins three times on 30K playing Betrock and now sit comfortably with 6.6 Million in chips.

Makes all these challenges a breeze.

Q

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.