1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris Platinum check in question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by chipmunk34, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipmunk34

chipmunk34 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone checked into Paris lately? I am wondering if there is still a priority check in line for platinum members. I know there is a diamond check in. I know there use to be a platinum check in, but I heard rumors that it was taken away and priority check in is now only for diamond and higher. Can anyone verify?
    Thanks in advance!

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive checked in but im diamond so i used the diamond checkin office so i didnt notice if the platnium line was gone , but the office is for diamond and seven stars

3. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a Platinum check-in line at Paris. At the check-in\lobby, it'll be all the right on the right side. There's a stand that says Platinum Members.

4. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    easy money is correct, seen it my last trip out.

5. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Even if there isn't, many times the Gold line is empty or has just a few check-ins. A year ago while checking into Flamingo the Gold line had 1 person in it and the regular no card holders line had at least 200. Same for the Rio a couple months back. That there is one of the biggest advantages of getting a players card, even if you are just a lowly Gold card holder.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.