1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Recommendation Needed for a Great Florist in Vegas

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Flowers, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm obsessively planning my next Vegas trip, which will be in celebration of my 50th birthday. I'll be en route five weeks from today. I cannot wait!

I'd like to splurge and have flowers in my room -- Caesars Augustus Tower with Bellagio view for a total of 9 comped nights! YEAH! -- and though Caesars many years ago used to have a florist it doesn't have one now. I have some girlfriends joining me as well and I'd like to have flowers in their room as well. I could go online and order something through FTD but I'd rather work with a well-regarded florist in Vegas directly.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Flowers :blowkiss:

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Several years ago I wanted flowers for my wife, we were staying at Barbary Coast. I called the hotel and asked them to recommend a florist. The flowers were in the room when we got there.

3. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used Roberts Florist to deliver flowers to our Hotel. No complaints. On Day 4, all the flowers were still doing well. Robertsfloristvegas.com

4. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Caesars concierge can take care of it for you.
    Remember to tip accordingly.

5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for info re: Roberts and re: the hotel directly. I've probably talked to a concierge a half dozen times by phone re: my spa treatments and it never occurred for me to ask re: a florist. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.