1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas locked LPs

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by longnex, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longnex

longnex Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was playing the mobile version yesterday and my LPs got a lock on them. I read that it locks after you get 2000 LPs in a 24 hour period. It had a timer saying it was locked for 15 hours. It unlocked this morning. I played and got 270 LPs and it locked again. Now it says its locked for 21 hours. Why does it lock that long if its a rolling 24 hour period?

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ran into the same thing. The 2000 lp limit per day is for the facebook edition of the game. The mobile game is treated differently and I too get the lock at the same point as you....after 270 lps. I had posted this to one of the groups I belong to and I'm not sure what device you use (i have an android one) but someone that was using an IOS device and his cap was "around 500".
    When they did that revamp back a month or two ago the android devices were no longer able to collect lps during level ups whereas the IOS still can. That is when I stopped playing and only collected for a month or two.
    I was working on the "max bet" challenges when I noticed the lock and took note the following day and with the max bet(s) it only took me 17 spins to get the lock.
    Needless to say I don't do a lot of playing on my tablet...lol

3. longnex

longnex Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Today I only got 180 LPs and it locked. I play on an android device. I cant figure out why it locks. I searched the internet and sent myvegas a message. Their reply didnt answer why it locks. All they said was if your loyalty coin is locked not to worry. You will be able to earn more loyalty points very soon. Simply touch the loyalty coin to reveal the countdown timer that will show you when you can start earning valuable loyalty points again.

4. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been locked twice in the past 18 hours.

5. sergeantbutters

sergeantbutters Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep hit whatever the cap is, can't remember what it was for me [​IMG]

6. sergeantbutters

sergeantbutters Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I switched to the app from the Amazon store, has a higher Daimler LP cap plus you get LPs for challenges and levelling up just like the old Android app used to have

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.