1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Signature one bedroom balcony room question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by amk121, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the one bedroom balcony like? Is it worth upgrading from the deluxe suite?

2. bob821

bob821 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really depends what you're looking for. I've stayed at the Signature about a half-dozen times and stayed in the deluxe and the 1BR balcony suites. Obviously the 1BR balcony is much bigger; it has the bedroom separate from the living area and has a full kitchen and dining area. The balcony is nice if it's not too hot or cold. The standard deluxe is more than fine for me unless I'm expecting guests. I went with the 1 BR balcony during the holidays and had some friends, Vegas locals, come over to visit; nice and roomy. Keep in mind that people live in the Signature and most of them have the 1BR or 2BR balcony or penthouse.

3. bigsuv

bigsuv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it also depends on how much you have to pay for the upgrade. if less than $30/night, i think is worth it. not care much about the balcony but love the full two bathrooms and full size kitchen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.