1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carnival World Buffet Questions

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Electroguy563, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to the Rio Village Seafood buffet back in 2009. It was o.k. This upcoming trip in August we plan to hit up the Carnival World Buffet.

Questions:

How is the buffet line to get in around 5 p.m. on a weekday?

What kind of Seafoods (if any) do they have that are similar to the Village Seafood Buffet?

I'd like input from folks who have been to it recently, if possible. Also, if you've been to the Village Seafood Buffet recently, how was it compared to like back in 2009.

Thanks!

2. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been a while since I have been. 5 pm ya should be okay...When last I was there they had shrimp cocktail, fried shrimp and various baked seafoods( and probably some others that I forgot about).. Might give the buffet a call ( or check their website) to see they what have SPECIFICALLY on the day/time you are planning to go. I thought the seafood buffy was TERRIBLY overrated ( esp for the price) and if ya wanted to go the buffet route go to an upper end buffy and pound the seafood.. or go to a good seafood restaurant ( BUZIO's is solid but very noisy). But I live 15 miles from the coast in CT land so my expectations might be a tad different from those in land locked areas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.