1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buying Aria Bed

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Taking, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taking

Taking Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone actually bought the Aria bed? How is it holding up? Anyone know a the similar mattress that does have the Aria name (and thus is likley 50% cheaper)?

Thanks!

2. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You mean from the Aria website itself?

3. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We tried to buy one this week. Called Aria on Monday. They took my information and said they would call back. I also filled out the online form and sent that back. We heard nothing.

Thursday I called back and Renee answered. She transferred me to Kris who said she takes all the orders and would call me right back. Friday I called back and Renee and answered and transferred me to Kris. Kris started to take my order, but said she needed to check stock. She put me on infinite hold. After 20 minutes of hold, I called right back and Renee answered and said she would take my order. I told her I had already given my information to Kris. Renee did not know who Kris was. I said I was speaking to Kris and she took my order, but was checking stock. Renee transferred me to ????. No answer.

I bought a mattress locally today. I hope you do better.

4. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like the bell desk there I have heard so many wonderful things about. Are those beds really that good? I have never set foot in the place. I know the beds at the El Cortez Cabana Suites are amazing.

5. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope this was a joke!!! If not, that is horrible customer service!! You should've tried to sell them a mattress!

6. mckevin32

mckevin32 Low-Roller

While not Aria specific, most of the hotels at home type beds are Serta, and most of them are thick soft wonderful feeling crap. Will be there late July and will try to remember to take a look.

7. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeaaaaah, you'd think for what they're charging they'd be a little better about completing the sale

8. fossefritz

fossefritz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I just had to search about this--

Aria_catalog.jpg

9. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    W Beds are pretty comfortable as well. They usually run a 30-50% promotion a few times a year..

10. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    par for the course for Aria. I won't ever be going back based on my last experience

11. koltunowicz

koltunowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bought the aria bed after my march trip this year. Had a much smoother experience. I entered the web form online. Received info back a couple days later. Inquired about a discount which I received for having a gold card (I think it was 10%) and the bed was delivered about 5 weeks later including the haul away of my old mattress.

About 6 weeks in holding up fine. Probably overpriced but I'm happy with purchase.

12. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We actually discussed buying the bed with one of the clerks at the store in Aria and she gave us the form and told us to get the smallest box spring and she told us to include a copy of our MLife card (we were gold). Once we got home and knew we would be home for 6 consecutive weeks we ordered the bed. We've had it for two years now and we love it. No problems with delivery and as kultunowicz said they take away your old mattress and the set up the bed.

13. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone buy the bed and not use a box spring? My current setup has a foundation rather than the box spring

14. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I fell in love with the bed a couple years ago. I did some research, and so did my furniture salesperson. The only place you can get the "actual" Aria bed is from Aria. However, I ordered a top-of-the-line Sealy Posturepedic mattress and have been extremely happy with it. I paid nowhere near the price quoted by Aria!!

15. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did about 2 years ago. Remember to give them your MLife card as you are eligible for a discount on this purchase as well just like anything in their gift shop on property. Bed is exactly the same. i would buy the same linens as Aria if I had to do it again but definitely a good buy. Had no issues with the order or service.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.