1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Are Rewards Reloaded on the WEEKENDS too?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by -(J)-, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if anyone can confirm.. do they also reload rewards on the weekends? Or is it Monday-Friday?

Also, I've been reading the rewards are typically loaded around 8am (Vegas time).
    Is it in fact 8am? I thought it was 7am for some reason. Maybe it changed from a year or two back...?

:beer:

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was my recent experience on a Sunday morning, the Rewards reloaded at roughly 7:00 am Vegas time.

3. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Reloads-7 AM, or so, Vegas time. Once, saw a coveted item reload in mid afternoon (or I thought so) and I jumped on it. My only thought was that someone that had it, didn't want it, then canceled reward, or turned it back in.
    After I purchased it I had a better chance to read the fine print and compare it to my trip. I canceled reward.

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards reload at 7am Vegas time, every day of the week. This is a fact because I scored some rewards for my recent trip and I got the most difficult ones when they reloaded on a Saturday and Sunday morning, respectively. You do have to keep in mind that all rewards do not reload exactly at 7am Vegas time on the dot - you have to be on the reward clicking back and forth until it reloads, and in certain cases it can be several minutes after 7am before the reward reloads.

5. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    7am pST everyday but I have seen it reloaded in the afternoon too.

6. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The FAQ thread in this forum topic says 8am. That should be changed.. or left the same :wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.