1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Coming Again To Vegas in September

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by VegasMediumRoller, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasMediumRoller

VegasMediumRoller Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know how to go about talking to people on here, but I am coming to Vegas for a solo trip in September for business. I have conferences all day, but would love to meet up with people at night who have similar interests (I have many). I am NOT a fan of night clubs or even bars, however, so that is out for me. Seeing a show, a nice dinner, sight-seeing, people watching are all possibilities. I'd love to 'real time chat' with people on here as well. I have heard a rumor there is a chatroom, but I can't seem to find it. While I am not a Vegas Veteran, I have been there a few times and I know some ins and outs. Please let me know if:

1. Are you going to be out there the week of September 15th through the 18th?

2. Need anyone to hang out with while you are there? (I am a non-creepy, entertaining guy pushing 40).

For the right person, I may even consider paying for a trip out to Vegas just so I have someone to hang out with. I know that does sound creepy and perhaps a little desperate, but I can afford it and Vegas is much more fun with two. I would have to talk to the person extensively prior to paying for a trip, but if you think you would like to go to Vegas, contact me. I hope that's not too forward.

:stir:

2. LV_Bound

LV_Bound Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.