1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Resort Credit at VDARA - Can it be used at Aria?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by -(J)-, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if anyone has stayed at Vdara and had a resort credit with them. I booked a special offer from mlife that included a $100 resort credit with my stay at Vdara. Now I'm wondering if this credit can be used for charges at Aria? After all, the hotel is called Vdara, at Aria Resort & Spa

When we stay at THEHotel we can use the resort credit for all of Mandalay Bay. So would this translate the same with Aria/Vdara?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. cmx1o1

cmx1o1 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes i believe the resort credit can be used at any mlife property as long as you charge it to your room

3. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At check-in you'll be given a card with the restaurants where you can use your resort credits. Many of these will be at the Aria.

4. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Vdara last weekend and I was disappointed to learn my 50 dollar resort credit could only be used at Vdara. In the past I could always use Aria. I was bummed. You'll want to be sure to clarify at the desk.

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am staying at VDara in a couple of weeks and I am pretty sure you should be able to use the credit at ANY MLife property - you should confirm when you check in, but I don't see why it would be any different than staying at any other MLife property. You should simply be able to charge the bill from the restaurant at Aria to your room at Vdara and then have VDara apply the resort credit to those charges when you check out. Again, I would confirm, but I don't see why they wouldn't do it. There is really nowhere on the premises of VDara that I would want to spent $100 at - I have never gone to that small bar place in the lobby and I certainly have no interest in that market in the lobby either.

6. jpeter1093

jpeter1093 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used our credit at our stay last month for poolside drinks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.