1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Club Paradise Credit Card Fraud Investigation

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by smartone, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I guess the girl I spoke with was correct on the closings. The problem is also that the managers allowed it to occur, that's why they resigned. But that doesn't stop the feds from prosecuting them for allowing it to happen.

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this happens all over the country, i think it was new york or new jersey that just had a big one. Its the same people that complain about 20 charge for using ATM at a strip club. Take cash that you can afford or dont go.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

nyc just had one but it was differnt they molley the guys brought them to one of 2 clubs scores and one other and rolled them for alot of money,

but a few like scores a few years ago have been nailed with over charging black cards by a couple 100 k in nyc

5. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wait... what? You're equating complaining about high ATM fees to complaining about being actively defrauded through unauthorized credit card charges made without someone's knowledge? I'm with you about the ATM fees, but completely disagree that the customers are even remotely to blame if they really were ripped off as alleged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.