1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

any way to get 3600 mlife TC without going back to vegas?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by evoiris, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evoiris

evoiris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi everyone! we just got back from vegas. i checked my mlife TC and see that i only need 3600 to get to gold. anyone know of any tricks to get 3600 TC without having to go back? i'm THAT close and my points will expire september 2014 :(

any help is appreciated ~ thanks!

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

as i offerd to help other people, ur more than welcome to send me ur players card and cash i live next to aria and ill cycle it thru the slots if u want ,u would have to do the math on how much it would be as im not really a slot player, but other than staying and playing theres not much u can do i belive.

let me know if u need my help

3. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't there been numerous posts stating that MLife Gold is worthless?

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a Hyatt credit card you can get which gives a higher level in their rewards program which is matched to mlife gold. That's the easiest way to do it without gambling. Is there any certain benefit of gold that you're wanting badly? Comps are based on average play not card color. Though I do understand the agony of being so close and just going for it.

5. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Is there a way to buy Belagio or Aria bedding through mail order and get the credit added to your mlife card?

6. StephGrahamKC

StephGrahamKC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great idea. I know for fact you can buy stuff from Aria and I don' see why you would not get credits for that.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes and yes

8. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Basically, Gold ups your Express Comp multiplier and gives you a pass to skip a long check-in or club line.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its worthless for the nite clubs u need a host for that

but yes to the other and a buffet pass ,yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

10. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think so. I don't think you get tier credits for shopping at the resort... from the mlife website you earn tier credits for slot games, table games, and:

"Hotel Accommodations, Dining, Entertainment, and Spa"

11. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could you call and purchase a gift card from a MGM restaurant?

12. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it may be possible to send someone to Vegas (or paperposter) with your card and either give them $144 to spend on dining, spa, or entertainment and put the points on your card and hope it works. Otherwise, I don't really see it happening. You could always have someone cycle some money through the slots but that's a real gamble. What if the points aren't applied, what if the money sent isn't enough and the person cycling it through has really bad luck or just runs off with the money?

You're better off having them spend $144 on something having the points added to your card and the money you give them is for their time.

As stated previously, the benefits are marginally better at Gold... line passes for check-in, buffet, clubs, and supposed upgrades on accommodations (I've never experienced an upgrade though at Platinum). You have to consider whether it's worth the $144 or not.

13. Fafa2e

Fafa2e High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in a similar predicament (about 6,900 Tier Credits short of Gold) I found a good flight and booked a trip in September. I figured I like to go to Vegas anyway, why not just book an impromptu solo trip.

My Longest Trip Ever
  14. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as i said unlike tr where u can buy stuff and get points i dont think u can do it with mlife. weve talked about it before.

i have no problem putting in slots for u,u have a few months before ur sept deadline so u could monitor the point progress as im in and out of aria and bellagio alot.

if u need help hit me up.

i would pefer not have to buy something incase they did ask for id to with ur players card trying to do points slots , always worked the best when we did it

15. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind that is somebody low plays a stay for you, your theo will drop. And, your offers will drop.

Offers are based on theo, not tier

16. evoiris

evoiris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks all, for your help and replies. i've called and asked mlife how to maintain gold level and i would have to come back annually and spend at least 75,000 TC to maintain gold. if not, i will fall back to pearl and eventually sapphire if i don't meet the required TC for each level.

so i guess i will think about being gold, as it's quite similar to pearl, except you get 20% instead of 10% points. i don't really care for clubs and i can still cut the buffet line with pearl. it's just knowing that i'm THAT close to being gold, but then again, i can fall back to the lower tier levels since i need to spend/get at least 75,000 TC for gold, etc. for pearl, all you need to spend/get is 25,000 TC, which is more manageable.

17. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you thru september if u need my help just pm.

18. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call and reserve a suite that requires a deposit of atleast $144...when you pay the deposit you will get credited with the TCs

19. evoiris

evoiris Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i will let you know if anything, thanks paperposter :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.