1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MONTE CARLO $50 Dining Credit - Anyone use at BRAND?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by -(J)-, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think I'm going to pull the trigger and get the $50 Monte Carlo dining credit. I would only be interested in using this for BRAND steakhouse. Can anyone confirm this $50 can be used there? I don't see why not but you never know..

Also, If you have been to BRAND what did you think?

:beer:

2. Leerawhide

Leerawhide Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used the dining credit Thursday at the bar at Brand. They have a prefix menu for $39.99 5-6pm, had wedge salad, flat iron steak, and creme brulee for dessert, added garlic mashed potatoes for $9. Also 2-1 drinks during happy hour (5-6). I was underwhelmed by the steak which was on the tough side and the mashed potatoes were lukewarm. The salad and dessert were very good however.

3. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a really great meal --- not the prix fixe. We actually combined two $50 rewards and paid next to nothing for steak for both and three sides.

2nd best steak we have had in Vegas...surprisingly good. Service was also phenomenal.

4. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use the $50 credit at any Monte Carlo restaurant. Haven't been to BRAND but have heard good things.

5. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We each had a $50 voucher for Brand. We used it for happy hour a few weeks ago, and had to specify that we wanted it for the lounge. We got a few appetizers and drinks. The appetizers alone were enough for us. The apps were I believe $9 a piece and wine and beer $5. We had their $5 wine, then ended up ordering off the wine menu for full price. But you can definitely use it there.

6. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Why did you have to specify the lounge? When you state 'each', does that mean you had two $50 between you, $100 total? With what you stated, 'wine menu for full price' could that add up to $100? What about the meal entrees? What is the difference in lounge and ???

7. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we went to the MLife desk to redeem, they asked if we wanted to use it in the lounge or the restaurant. We each had a $50 voucher, $100 total. We didn't care for the happy hour wine, it did not include Merlot. Thought I would give their Cabernet a shot, but it was just okay. You can order off the food menu at the lounge, I saw several people doing that. The lounge has a lot of low tables with a couch on each side and TVs with sports. It is very dark and very laid back. I think the full price wine by the glass was maybe $12. We had the hot rocks and loved it, so we ordered another one. We also had the sliders. That was plenty for us to eat after having such a heavy lunch. We enjoyed it and will probably go back. Even without the myvegas voucher.

8. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to everyone for the confirmation in regards to using the reward at Brand.

LOL - Now I've just got to try to get this $50 credit before it's sold out. Typically this reward is just about always sold out!
    Gotta get up at 7am and make this happen. Wish me luck!...

9. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bought a Travelzoo voucher back in December for Andres and ordered a couple extras. Used it on the charges and enjoyed the dinner although my GF did not.

10. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

miniwhale, thanks for the info

11. redsoxmom5

redsoxmom5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you only get the happy hour prices in the lounge? We were thinking of using our $50 dining credit in the restaurant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.