1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo 2 Bedroom Deluxe Suite?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by cyclone1, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyclone1

cyclone1 Newbie

Anyone have any information on these? Cant find anything anywhere.

2. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you looking for a review, or just general info?! The metropolitan suites are pretty nice, I snagged one on a weekday trip around 4 years ago for two nights.
    You can find out info from Caesars website here: http://www.anthologysuites.com/m/las-vegas-suites-and-villas/flamingo.html

Or see a walk thru here:

[YOUTUBE]Wyv5HzVHeb4[/YOUTUBE]

3. cyclone1

cyclone1 Newbie

This is actually different from a Metro suite. They are not listed on anthology or any total rewards site. Im guessing they are leftover from back when Flamingo had deluxe rooms? If so I can imagine these are really dated.

4. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay then you are talking about the "old" presidential suites / hospitality suites, which are now labeled as the Flamingo Island suites.
    For second bedroom they have adjoining room with connecting door. Most if not all of these have been refurbished in the last couple years when the Fab Room upgrades took place.

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what is the room type of the one in the video? I'm confused now.

6. cyclone1

cyclone1 Newbie

Ah ok that makes sense. Only 1 picture up on anthology for this suite, I found a walkthrough vid from 2011 of a Presidential suite but I have no idea how relevant that is to an Island Suite. Does anyone have any other videos or pictures of these suites?

7. cyclone1

cyclone1 Newbie

Went back a couple years of posts and am struggling to find anything about these rooms other than the one small picture the TR site has.

8. cyclone1

cyclone1 Newbie

I stumbled across a video from 2 years ago I which I believe is the Island Suite. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO81ORIZX6g

Does anyone know if they have been renovated since this video or are they still pretty old school like the video shows?

9. cyclone1

cyclone1 Newbie

Bumping to see if anyone knows what kind of shape these rooms are in or if they have been renovated since the video I posted. Heck, any info is appreciated.

10. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bump. Anyone end up staying in 1 of these? Have what's listed as a luxury parlor 2 bedroom

11. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To answer the question, I stayed in 1 of these this weekend and they are the I renovated suites. Very dated/dirty. Huge space though, had a couple couches + dining table + wet bar with mini fridge.

The rooms are just bedrooms on each side via connecting doors. 1 of the room looks like a fab room with the faux wood floor / unrenovated bathroom. The other one was completely unrenovated, dirty dirty carpet.

All in all I wouldn't recommend unless you just want a larger space and are ok with a bit of grime in your room

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.