1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help me decide where to stay...

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by KBT2012, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm trying to decide between a few places, on that note I have stayed at each of these hotels but not necessarily the rooms I'm looking at. (Ignore my signature - going on a hunch that I'll probably choose Bellagio lol).

Factors: some family are at MGM Grand, gaming (I prefer B, Cosmo, & Aria), and the room.

Options:
    Bellagio Salon Suite - I've stayed at Bellagio but nothing nicer than the standard room, how is the Salon Suite? I figure I will walk across to Bally's and jump on the monorail to MGM when I need to meet with my family.

The Delano - I've stayed here about 4 years ago when it was THEhotel and I really really liked it. Considering what was called at THEhotel the V suite or the regular suite - would like to hear some pro's and con's if anyone can chime in. Pretty easy to get to MGM from here I've done it 10,000 times.

Mandalay Bay - I've got a pretty cheap offer on a Great Room suite - opinions wanted on this too.

Old faithful (Aria) - I've stayed here 6 times and may just fall back on Aria again....decisions...decisions....the only thing is that it would be a regular room, the corner suite is a little high the weekend I'm coming to town so it's a no go.

2. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have any comments about the rooms. Regarding getting to MGM, isn't it easier/quicker to just take the Bellagio tram to the Monte Carlo and then walk across the street?

3. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd avoid Delano for now -- simply because of all the construction going on. Higher risk of a noisy experience. But those rooms look like they'll be terrific.

Really hard to go wrong with Bellagio. The Salon Suite is really nice. Just good room to spread out. And you can never go wrong with Aria. I'd stick with those two. Love them.

4. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Possibly, I've done both before. I can't imagine too much of a time difference. I like strolling through Bally's/Paris anyhow, lol.

I'll be going in October, do you know when they are expected to be done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.