1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo and Connecting Rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by grel, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grel

grel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any details on which rooms are even possible to get connected in the Cosmo. I currently have a Terrace Suite (NOT the wraparound), and would like to get a connected room for the rest of my party. Any ideas what types of rooms might even be possible to do that with?

Thanks in advance!

2. CalifLovesVegas

CalifLovesVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think Terrace suites have any rooms that connect.
    Ive stayed in enuf of 'em but don't recall seeing doors inbetween.
    The only rooms I've seen that connect (at least in East tower which is where I stay) are the Wraparound suites.
    You can get a Wraparound, with the door that connects to the room next door. Its one of the many doors in the hallway of your suite.

3. grel

grel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ahh, bummer. thanks for the input

4. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everytime i have stayed in a terrace suite i have seen a connecting door but im not sure what type of rooms it connect to. Its either a terrace studio, 1 bedroom or the city room but i would call and ask so you can reserve it before the connector is taken.

5. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is weird since you only stay in the east tower. All the terrace suites is located in the west tower, maybe you are thinking of the terrace studio room?

6. vegas9094

vegas9094 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Terrace Suites connect with the Terrace One Bedrooms. Stayed in one last month.

7. azpokerkid

azpokerkid Tourist

I know the wrap around terrace has a door to join and according to room77.com it joins to a terrace one bedroom. I was in room 1878 last weekend and it joined to 1879.

8. azpokerkid

azpokerkid Tourist

East Tower

9. CalifLovesVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know exact name of type of rooms. Connecting doors, I've only seen in Wraparound suites, East Tower.
    West tower seems to be where they put families or those needing more beds in the rooms.
    East is best View IMO, so that's what I prefer.

10. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best view for a wraparround are in the east tower facing north/strip but for the balconies facing one way the terrace suites wins hands down imo. They are built for that specific purpose to have the best views of the fountains thats why you can see that angle in the middle of the west tower building. But for other room categories i prefer the east tower as well.

11. CalifLovesVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've briefly stayed in West tower in area you describe for Bell fountain view, but I think those are too far back.
    I like East tower looking straight down at Fountains & can hear the music.
    Such as East tower Rooms ending with 97, 98, high floor studios or 1 Br's, have wonderful Bell & Strip views.
    East wraparounds ending in 48 is The BEST view. But I haven't been able to get that one comped yet......
    Secondary view, but still spectacular, is high floors, wraparounds ending in 82 are the ones I usually get...:ssst:
    But certainly stay where YOU like :peace:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.