1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Heading to Vegas for almost 3 weeks....a few questions?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Jordan, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

As I've mentioned here before, I'm heading to Vegas for almost 3 weeks (June 25 - July 14th), first 6 days is business (Staying at Cosmo-[changed from Mirage]), next 6 days is just the wife and I (split between Wynn and Aria) and the final week is our entire families (Staying at the Paris). So I have a few questions...

I'd like to pack for 10 days and do laundry in the middle of the trip, anywhere on the strip to do laundry (or am I going to have to pop over to paperposter's condo to wash me droors, LOL!!!) [jk paperposter]

Also, I'm still looking for a Elvis to renew our vows in front of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign on Thursday July 10th, any suggestions? I heard that Brian Thomas (leprechaun from O' Shea's) dresses as Elvis and can renew our vows for us. if anyone is in Vegas now and can approach Brian at O'Shea's and could bounce it off of him and report back, that would be AMAZING!!!

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Kingbarkus

Kingbarkus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have access to a car, I do my laundry at a place on Arville near the Flamingo intersection. It is located in a small strip mall-type complex on the west side of Arville. They have all kinds of machines.
    There is a small convenience store attached to the laundrymat where you can get change.

3. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking that I want to go to total wine in Summerlin so I just may get a vehicle for a day!

4. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used the laundromat at Flamingo and Maryland. It's in a strip mall attached to the Albertson's. Gives me a chance to pick up a few supplies there. The laundromat supplies powdered soap. Just pack a few Fleecies for the dryer. There's also a drugstore there. Think it's a Walgreens. This is on the northeast corner.

5. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Albertson's is now closed and a guy was just arrested for jacking people at gunpoint over a several month period in that parking lot. If you go there... keep your wits about you OR throw your dirty droors at 'em!

6. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sweet Jesus, would like to have clean clothes, but don't want to risk getting jacked.....maybe I'll go commando for the last week ;-)

I wonder if the Lyon Suite at the Paris has laundry services (although not a fan of send underwear out to launder).

7. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wizard of Suds on Arville is fine. I used it twice on our last trip. They give out free soap for your wash, and have a change machine for quarters. They also have a fluff and fold service, but I've never used it, I'm too cheap.

Get the 202 west on Flamingo, get off at Arville and walk down to the laundromat. It's not far.

8. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done a few multi-week business trips to LV over the years. I've always used the hotel laundry service and expensed it out.

9. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is an app for your smart phone, that is free called MYCITYWAY Las Vegas. It has Laundromats on it and a bunch of other things obviously. CLick on Laundromat and it tells where the closest one is to you. According to the app, Thunder Suds on Craig Rd is 1193.85 miles away from me right now. It is a very useful app

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.