1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rebooking future CET trip after gambling more?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by bdautch, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Several times, I've booked through CET (I'm Platinum), and committed at one price only to see it change after another trip.

For example, I was booked for $79 per night at Harrah's New Orleans this November. But I recently played at another CET property (in Atlantic City), and earned a few hundred tier credits. I then came home and rebooked my November New Orleans trip. First night comped, second night (Saturday) $49, and third night comped. So my grand sum total cost for the November trip went from like $274 to $57 (including taxes). So not only did I do a modest amount of winning (up like $150 overall in AC), but I felt like I won ANOTHER couple hundred bucks because of the vastly reduced cost of my NOLA trip in about five months.

Does this happen to you? Do you deliberately re-do your searches for upcoming trips to check if CET is willing to be a little friendlier after you've done some more gaming?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We do not since we receive comped rooms already but my experience is that once I book, I can't run those dates again....it comes up I already have reservations. (even if I am only checking to possibly add a day to the trip) You are able to do this?

3. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah. You do it with the "Have Flexible Dates" link, and then set the calendar to encompass the dates in question.

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Before we were getting free rooms and booking via a host we would book early to lock in an amount.
    As soon as a better offer or some coupon came it you can bet we would rebook.

5. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you booking using offer codes? I've has trips booked and then received an offer I preferred. I just called the reservations and requested to have my offer code associated with the reservation changed, and have never had a problem doing that, they were friendly and very willing to change!

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.