1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Gluten Free options for Dinner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Mario's Backroom, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mario's Backroom

Mario's Backroom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taking the wife and friends to Las Vegas in November. My wife has been gluten free (GF) for a few years now. Most of the past board posts have to do with GF and buffets....we need three nights worth of dinner reservations. Any suggestions for a party of 8-12? Thanks in advance for the input!:peace:

2. dtm615

dtm615 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're looking for casual, slice of vegas in the shops at Mandalay place does gluten free pizza, burger buns, and a couple of gluten free pasta choices. My mom is gluten free, enjoyed the pizza, and is planning on going back when she is in vegas. I am not gluten free and enjoyed the burger I had and was pleasantly surprised by the jerk (spiced) fries.

3. StephGrahamKC

StephGrahamKC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Highly recommend Nine Fine Irishman as 1 of your places. They have a separate gluten free menu and the servers seem very knowledgeable with it. Any of the higher end restaurants will be able to accommodate you. They may not have a menu, but if you tell your server they should know.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PF Chang's has a GF menu.

5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is DW gluten free by choice or necessity? I gave up wheat this year by choice (and feel SO much better for it!), and find that eating out is little chore--salads, proteins are easy. If I want a startchy side I choose potatoes or rice. I don't worry about cross-contamination, as I have found I can even tolerate 1 wheat beer on rare occasion.
    But I have a friend with celiac disease who is SO sensitive she virtually cannot eat out as cross-contamination is a real threat.
    But it is nice to know who has gluten free menus. Sometimes a girl just wants some pasta or pizza!
    Here is nice website that might help:
    http://glutenfreelasvegas.weebly.com/restaurant-listings.html

6. Mario's Backroom

Mario's Backroom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all for the input. She is GF by choice...she never tested positive for Celiac's, but feels much better since this eating change. We will certainly report back on our adventures and successes. KKB, thanks for the web link!:thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.