1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Penn & Teller or Rose.Rabbit.Lie

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by chefshaun, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know these are two completely different shows, but which would you suggest? My wife and I have seen Mystere, V the Ultimate Variety Show, Absinthe, Jabbawakeez, Zarkana, Love, and KA. We liked them in that order, Mystere being our favorite. I've heard some good reviews about RRL and some okay reviews for P&T. People have said that P&T is not much magic and more commentary that can get long winded. Looking for some suggestions. Obviously we enjoy Cirque shows but are open to trying something different such as magic or any other suggestions out there. We'd like to keep it below $70/ticket.

Oh, and we will be seeing Zumanity this trip as well. Thanks.

2. I personally loved P&T and have been fans of theirs since I was young so I'm biased there.

3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    RRLT because people I know that saw P&T said it was a little boring. I like P&T a lot but I'd go see RRL

4. TomTWI

TomTWI Custom Title

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did not think P&T was worth the money or time. The tricks were good but that's about it. Saw a mistake they made and my vision isn't that good anymore.

TomTWI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.