1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Monte Carlo Picnic at the Pool

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BayouBengal, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see a new reward for Monte Carlo called Picnic at the Pool. It includes a bucket of beer and a burger or flatbread. The only time I've been to the pool at MC is when I've stayed there and showed my key to the person at the gate to the pool. I am visiting LV next week but not staying at MC. Would there be any issue redeeming this?

2. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am wondering the same thing. We will be at Aria in July and were contemplating paying to use the pool at Monte Carlo, just because the husband has always liked the looks of their pool.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pool is legit. The hotel itself is pretty average but is a very good value imo. But if you're a pool person I would seriously consider Monte. I might just buy the reward anyway and see what happens. I've got 80k to spend on 2 more rewards for next week.

4. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This reward was offered last year, and at that time it included pool entry, although it wasn't specifically mentioned in the description. I'm not sure if that was for 1 or 2 people. You might be able to find an old thread from last summer that talks about it.

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When does the pool start hopping?

How does it compare to the Flamingo pool?

6. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple people in our group used this reward last year. Buckets of beer are now like $43 at MC so the Free bucket and Picnic at the Pool are really good values for the amount of LPs.

We were all staying at MC so entry wasn't an issue but MGM now let's anyone staying at a MGM property go to any of the hotel pools.

7. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When did MGM start that policy??? I like it myself very much we stay at Mandalay Bay/THEHotel pretty much every trip but would definitely consider other pools just to try them.

8. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know the exact date but its a recent policy. On our trip last month, we had some Vegas virgins with us who wanted to see the MGM pool complex (we were staying at Monte Carlo) and after asking the pool people if we could look around, that's when they told us you can go to any MGM pool if you are a MGM-property guest. We spent some time at the MGM pool the next day.

That said, I believe its $10 to get into the Mandalay pool complex (or maybe that's just the beach??) if you aren't staying there.

9. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

How does it compare to the Flamingo pool or is it more laid back?

10. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just used LP's for the reward -

There is no mention of having to be a guest at the hotel.

It is for entry for 2 people.

As it is 1 bucket of beer and 1 burger...me and my brother have both used LP's to get the reward so that we can each get a bucket and burger.

How does it compare to the Flamingo pool or is it more laid back?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.