1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Basic Understanding about future Mlife offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bammerbey, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bammerbey

bammerbey Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

Stayed at Bellagio a few weeks ago. Played some $100 Baccarat and wife a bit of slots.

Questions please:

1. when do discounted room offers begin coming? weeks, months?

2. email, regular mail?

3. what sort of timeframe do they offer them?

Thanks for help.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    with all due respect some 100$ anything at bellagio is nothing to them

you might get some corprate discounts at lower end properties but unless you playing 100$ at bacc for 12 hours a day it means nothing for bellagio.

If u went up in tier u will get a tier discount from there online website

the best u can hope for is a teaser offer

corporate can take a couple months if they come at all, you should have done ur play at luxor if u wanted comps or mgm for discounts or a lower end property for your type of play

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could start coming anytime. I assume the corporate "summer" offers will be out in a week or two. The offers seem to generally be for the upcoming 3 months. I generally see things in my Mlife account (I look at mine all the time). Or e-mail. I don't recall ever getting snail mail (But I'm only pearl). I'd say less than a month... I gambled a lot at Mandalay in Feburary and April and I have 2 different discount offers from them that came rather quickly in my Mlife account

I wouldn't really "expect" anything. You never know if you played enough to earn good comps. I'm sure the bar is really high to get anything at Bellagio, but you could get offers from other resorts. Have you logged into your Mlife and seen what kind of damage you did?

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saying "some" and "a bit" doesn't really help for anybody to say if you are even going to qualify for offers.

As an example: if your wife's coin through was $300, what would that mean?
    She played nickle slots (usually $1 per spin) for 20-30 minutes?
    She played three reel quarter slots for 45 minutes?
    She played penny slots (25c per spin) for two hours?

And how much is "some Baccarat" is that an hour? Two hours? Four hours? Six or seven hours?

Typically with MLife you should see offers 3-4 weeks after your stay, however just talking Bellagio here you might have to wait until October or November: using "some" and "a bit" I would speculate thats not much play so you probably won't qualify for any decent offers for the next few months when typically rates can be up there in June and July and then they take an even bigger jump up for September, October and early November... so hence you might have to wait until October and November to get offers for the slow months of December and January as thats when they pretty much start sending offers to almost anybody who showed any sort of interest in their property in order to try and get people in to rooms.

5. bammerbey

bammerbey Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good feedback and responses. Thank you. I played like 3-4 hours of baccarat a day and wife dropped a few few hundred in slots. I agree that I am not getting any free rooms or anything, but maybe an offer for reduced rooms or something. I just logged into mlife and it seems to be the same as before I went in regards to all resorts with a slightly lower price than what you would find on the hotel website.

I am still unsure if the offers come via email or you just see them when you log into mlife. Any other insight is appreciated. Many thanks.

6. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One more thing would be: if you are thinking of going back soon and/or you just don't have an offer from Bellagio, you can always just give them a call. If they don't see an offer on your account for when you are thinking of staying they will review your play and let you know what they can do, be it a free room or just a discount off normal rates.

If you would be likely to book a rate at that time, when just phoning in, you should first check their site and maybe a travel site or two to find out what their rates are. Like if their website says $129/nt and you find $99/nt on Expedia and they offer you $109/nt that is a $20/nt discount off their normal rate, but its more than it would be through a travel website so you might be able to get them to actually match the travel site's rate.

7. parallax

parallax High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is that you will get a couple of free night offers from lower tiered mlife properties (mirage, mb or mc). I would expect much from the Bellagio.

8. bammerbey

bammerbey Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So how would I get these free night offers? Would they come in an email or would I have to keep logging in to check. Wife says we can't go back until next May, but I do not know if I can wait that long. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.