1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How's Harrah's High Roller Deluxe 2 Queen room?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DonnyC, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So many CET hotels have changed their room classifications now having 'High Roller View" as an option.

This makes knowing which room is which a little more tricky - at least for me.

Anyone stay in the Harrah's High Roller Deluxe 2 Queen room?

2. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't stayed in a high roller room but I believe it is just their classic room with a view they can now charge more for. Ives stayed in Classic and premium...don't think delux has been around long but if the view of the wheel is worth it I would do the premium room.

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Attn: Harrah's marketing

RE: Confusion over view

To Whom It May Concern:

FYI, it's the view from the High Roller that's attractive, not the view of the High Roller. Please acknowledge receipt of this information and modify marketing messages accordingly.

Sincerely,
    M_ILIS

4. phade

phade Keeping tabs on LV while not there...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dear, M_ILIS,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to Harrah's with respect to the quality accommodations we offer with a view of the High Roller. We certainly agree with you that the High Roller and the LINQ are quite the attraction; however, we also feel the sight to behold from our rooms allow guests to obtain a unique vantage point of the High Roller. This limited opportunity is what helped us to re-brand our Deluxe rooms as those a view of the High Roller and charge insanely, unjustified, higher rates. We appreciate your feedback and hope your interest in the High Roller will help you fall for our creative marketing spin.

If you feel this message does not fully answer your questions, please call us at 1-800-McHarrahs, where you will wait on the phone for 30 minutes and then be directed to a client experience manager who will again help to sell you on our overpriced room.

Regards,

Harrah's

5. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in a suite in January that had the high roller view--of course it wasn't operating at that time---but I thought the view was very boring after about a day.
    I would much prefer the strip view of the Mirage volcano. But again that is just my opinion:eek:

6. bcc

bcc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They should call it a Sunrise view. The view of the sunrise from those rooms is spectacular, if you happen to be up at 6:00 am.

You can see the high roller too, but it was more interesting while it was being built. Now it is just boring.

We always ask for the backside of the Carnival tower for the quiet, non-Carnival Court view. Now if they are making them a premium room, they may not be available to us (comped) any more.

Darn.

- bcc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.