1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Summer BBQ Quest

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bjpcyclone, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy chips! 1.5 million for the final puzzle!

Total of almost 2 million chips (I'm at level 188).

Bet it takes 10+ million XP to get through it...if not more. Anyone trying it? I blew through 800k chips the last couple days of double XP so I probably won't give it a go.

2. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me: Summer BBQ Quest = Hoarding Time

3. Dreamtiem

Dreamtiem Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lost a million last days with the new game -> chip building with strip and daily bonus

4. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not doing the quest just playing normally but out of interest took a look to see how much of a chipsucker it was ... I'm level 189 and to get the 8th skewer it took 45k coin-in. So nigh on half a mill needed just for the first set (3k reward) - seems playing normally and just accepting whatever I achieve on these things is the way forward for me.

Furry

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  5. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing since Thursday and I'm almost completed all 5 parts. So far about 29 million XP. Been playing pandarama at 15,000 per spin. Hardest challenge yet.

6. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

I did the first section on the first day. This morning almost completed challenge. Did very well at first but I got ripped. 66/80 and I'm out of playing chips.

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow...made a good call not bothering with this one, even if it was worth over 1M chips. Hoping double LP on level up comes back soon.

8. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I forgot to mention I started the challenge with about 5 million chips and finished with 6.5 million. Pandarama has been very good to me so far.

9. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just finished this afternoon. I usually only play during challenges and am otherwise a chip collector. I started with 4 million chips and ended with 4.4 million chips, but gained a ton of LP during the challenge. During these, I only play Jules Verne betting 4000 to 10,000 per spin. I've found that as long as I stay on Jules Verne, I come out ahead at the end of the challenges. If I stray to other games, I usually lose. I didn't keep track of how many xp it took since I knew I had plenty of chips to finish it and just did auto-spins while I surfed the net. This one is definately geared to big chip stacks.
    diane

10. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Final segment takes over 14 million chips to complete. Next to last one is over 8 million. Obviously unless you purchase chips or max bet, you will hit your LP cap of 2000 LPs without hardly trying if you really are actively playing. I spent $9 to lift the LP cap up to 7500 LPs and STILL exceeded that on Saturday. I did finish up 500k and went up around 36,000 LPs since last Wednesday including all level ups & one 250 LP wheel day. But now I have absolutely no interest in playing the game for a few days - just totally sick of it. For someone at a lesser level than I am, you would probably earn more level up LPs, but most of my levels are 2.3 to 2.8 million to level-up

11. swuulumm

swuulumm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    finished everything but the last one... loss was pretty much exactly 2 million chips for all of the quest.. and i leveled up probably 10+ times...
    last three pieces of the second to last had me going crazy... since I had only 250k chips left when i reached the tear.. almost didn't make it.. puh...

next couple of weeks it's saving time again....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.