1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where to go Wednesday night?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by jamie1983, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are staying at Cosmo, should be all checked in by 11 and ready to roll. Any good places to go? Not looking for clubs, more lounge/bars. Anything going on for Cromwell grand opening?

2. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Surrender or light on weds. I prefer surrender :)

3. BiGP

BiGP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gold at Aria is pretty chill. The Cosmo also has Bond and I believe STK has Roger Gangi DJing.

4. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are surrender and Light? We may end up just hitting bond at cosmo....what is the name of the place at the top of Mandalay Bay? Is it MIX? Is that any good?

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. Rockinghorse

Rockinghorse Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes to Mix, yes it's a neat place with great views. I like all the Cosmo spots though, can't really go wrong

7. easystreet57

easystreet57 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mixx is a great place to visit even if only for the view. But if "checked in by 11" means 11 pm. Mixx will do you no good that evening because I belive it closes at Midnight on weekdays. Also, unless something has changed from last July, there is no DJ mid-week either.
    I recommend always checking on these sort of details directly with the hotel/ lounge before heading out as to not waste precious Vegas time. The view is there every night of the week.
    Being there at sunset and watching the strip light up the night is a Vegas experience.

There is a photo of the view in the "favorite trip pic" thread under the "Misc Vegas " heading of this board, if you want a preview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.