1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booked SW for Thanksgiving & Xmas

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Joe, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Price the same every fricking day. $211 pp, one way. Flying on Xmas day was $224, but we'll get a free drink, so that knocks off $5 each.

Milwaukee to LAS, non stop.

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same here, 269 across the board one way from MCO

3. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe: Already booked for Nov. and Dec? I'm really envious how you (anyone) can book trips so far in advance. We usually go in December and sometimes for Turkey Day too, but probably won't start thinking about either trip until October. (And the only reason October was booked this far out was to use a $400 credit on Delta that was about to expire.) Way to go!

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both retired, we can do whatever we want and if something did come up, it's SWA so no fee to cancel and rebook.

We looked at things like Cancun etc, but realize neither of us are lay on the beach and read a book sorts. Vegas works for us.:thumbsup:

Free food, free rooms and hopefully a win here and there and we're happy.

We are heading to Seattle again in July. 3rd time and we really do enjoy that city.

5. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The cheapest available right now from San Jose is $104 each way on the weekend after Thanksgiving. That's when i'll be heading out there. Not going to book anything yet, just going to keep an eye on prices. Last year, i went in early november and it was $69 each way.

6. M0rtyC

M0rtyC TBD

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always book the December trip around now. Free JetBlue ticket. Perfect nonstop flights. Out of Boston 8:30 am. Return 12:30 pm that lands in Boston 8:30 pm. Perfect flights. I book a place holder at Bally's for the 5 nights... Usually $300 all in. Can't wait! Thanks for getting me started.:beer:

7. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked SWA again for our trip for NYE week....2 of us is about 72,000 points.....very high so will keep checking daily for a drop since we only have about 56,000 points now. Geez - I hate waiting....lol. Just want everything in place & secured! Free room / free food (have about $2000 in comps with CET) / 6 free SWA drink tickets..... BUT I want free airfare too...lol!! Glad for you Joe!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.