1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Luxor buffet reward ? Weekends?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Tammy58, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YES! I know the Luxor buffet gets rated somewhere below Alpo. That being said...most of the buffet rewards are only good M-Th or M-F....the MORE buffet rewards does not mention any days. Has anyone used theirs on a weekend?

I'm not a high end diner and I don't mind slumming it for a day. I will be there for 6 nights, free is free in my book.

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just re-read through the description and don't see why it can't be used on weekend days. I'm the same way....I am not a "fine diner" and if I can get sausage/bacon, eggs, toast, fruit for breakfast....a decent salad with something to go along with it for lunch/dinner, then I'm good to go. I don't cook gourmet meals at home so I won't be missing anything when I use my MyVegas buffet pass at the end of the month ;)

3. Motorcat

Motorcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For what its worth .............. the reward is also good at the Excalibur buffet beside the Luxor.

Neither are fine dining but you can usually find something acceptable and both have the exact same variety.

Go to the Excalibur buffet instead. I think its better just on the fact that that it is busier and the food turns over more often thus is fresher.

The Luxor is really bad about just letting the food sit there.

4. Tammy58

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Motorcat, I have read that...and have already thought about it :) I agree a busier buffet has to refill more often. Not sure where the Excal buffet is but just the fact that Luxor has their buffet downstairs...IMO would bring in less people. If it is not in your face, people forget about it.

5. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The MGM and Mirage Buffet awards are good on weekends. We have used the MGM Champagne brunch several times and find it good.

6. Tammy58

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks retiredsoccermom....I love the Mirage buffet, MGM was so so for me. I just figured I'm staying at Luxor and the hubby will be off at a convention half the time. Easy way for me to eat alone. I know I will be eating at the backstage deli and food court more than once this trip. Just got back 2 weeks ago, so trying to keep this trip super cheap. I'm just "tagging along" since he is there on the companys dime.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.