1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Bound!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by AndyNevadaNewbie, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyNevadaNewbie

AndyNevadaNewbie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone!

After 3 visits to Las Vegas in the past 6 years ive decided to have an extended one next year.

Firstly id like to say how much i love the US - maybe ive not seen enough of the country on a whole scale, but compared to where i live (Spain) and where i was born (England) the food, the people and your courtesy are easily the best :nworthy:

Given the chance i would easily move to anywhere in the US tomorrow, but sadly due to my country of origin and its poor immigration statistics - i even fail for access to the Green Card Lottery :thumbsdown:

So, ive decided that i will stay in Vegas next Feb on my own for a month, in the heart of the strip at the Travelodge. I am aware its very expensive to stay there but as i do not have a driving license and only know my bearings around the strip from previous visits, ive decided it makes sense.

Ive done alot the last 2 visits to Vegas and done more sites and restaurants instead of poker or tables. In the month i stay next year ive decided id like to see and do more of around the strip and visit LA for a few days - aswell as the usual 'Strip Sites'

I am a very keen Football (Soccer ;)) player/fan and would like to join up with people at some point and have a kick about to get some much needed exercise to burn of all the amazing food your country offers me! Also access to a nearby Gym would help too!
    Im very much into my food and drink but at the same time dont like to over do it! lol.

I look very much forwards to going to Vegas as i always do and would very much like any advice on places, food, drink, unkown sites and about safety etc - i realise i will need to post and look elsewhere on here to do so, but any help would be great!

So, yeah, anyway - Hi and Thanks!

Andy

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Andy & welcome to the board!! Staying a month will certainly give you time to see all the sites. Post specific question if you would like suggestions or feedback and the vets on here will be happy to help! Hope you have a really great trip!!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.