1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free Stuff in LV

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Red&BlackSmoke, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red&BlackSmoke

Red&BlackSmoke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are headed to the desert next week and wanted to pass along a couple of coupons you can get by signing up online at there websites for free stuff:

1. Hofbrauhaus – today they sent an email for a free beer with lunch or dinner purchase http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com

2. MargaritaVille – they are offering a free app (excludes Volcano Nachos) ☹ must be used in 90 days. http://www.margaritavillelasvegas.com

3. On just VegasDeals you can get BOGO Hotdog, Ice cream, etc… http://www.justvegasdeals.com/nathans-hot-dogs-ice-cream-buy-1-get-1-free-coupon/

Just thought I would pass these along to others on the board.

2. Mamabear0222

Mamabear0222 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the last one, but I'm hesitant to use it. It says "see locations on the back", but there's no back so I'm wondering if they are ok to use?!

3. eltotaupin

eltotaupin Low-Roller

it tells you below the coupons where the locations are that you can use them

4. Mamabear0222

Mamabear0222 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes but I mean the coupon specifically says locations on the back and there is no back. So not sure the locations would take reprints?

5. Red&BlackSmoke

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are printable coupons. Not just some coupon that someone scanned in. I think they will take them

6. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Much appreciated! Good luck to you!

7. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used them at multiple locations, no issue.

8. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I signed up for MargaritaVille and never got the free app ...not sure what I did wrong

9. Red&BlackSmoke

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't get the email instantly if I remember correctly. When did you sign up?

10. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are on Foursquare - there are $5 off buffet coupons for Harrah's, Flamingo, Planet Hollywood (Spice Market), and others - upon check-in on Foursquare the coupon is displayed. Show it at the Total Rewards boot at the hotel to get a paper coupon to bring to the cashier at the Buffet.
    There are other check-in coupons - so check it out.

11. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you print the free coupons...Nathan's, etc. it should print a page with the locations....it did for me. :)

12. beuhner

beuhner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Border Grill at Mandalay Bay will give you a buy one get one free coupon for an entree if you sign up for their VIP Club. Same goes for Hash House A GOGO. Sign up on their Facebook page for a free entree.

13. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really miss the BOGO Main St Station buffet coupons that you could get off the Fremont St site. That was one helluva deal. :cry:

14. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was! You'd be surprised how big of a dent that put in MSS! Basically getting free meals!

15. The Ost

The Ost Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The printable coupons work, I have used them before.

16. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free appetizer - mussels, olives or zucchini - at D.Vino at Monte Carlo for checking in on Foursquare.

Free sandwich at Earl of Sandwich in your birthday month for signing up for their newsletter.

Free app at Casa di Amore in your birthday month for signing up for their newsletter.

Free gift from Sephora in your birthday month for signing up for their newsletter.

Texas de Brasil at Town Square used to give you a free entree with the purchase of another in your birthday month for signing up for their newsletter , but I don't know if they still do.

17. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to let you know this coupon now expires in 60 days. Just signed up Mom, me & DH this week...UNFORTUNATELY DH & I don't go for about 75 days:cry:

18. cpochick

cpochick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Signed up for both the Margaritaville and the Earl of Sandwich last night and got emails for coupons for a free appetizer and free dessert from Margaritaville and the free sandwich and a free brownie for Earl Of sandwich.

19. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that kinda answered my ?? Wondering if anyone was ever turned away but ( unless it was an EXPIRED offer) looks like that the coupons are accepted.

20. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    damn I wish I saw this comment before I signed up for the mailing list, I'm going to be 4 days short!

Guess I'll be signing my girlfriend up next week :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.