1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown Grand & drinking/gaming on the street

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Joe, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received an email from DTG for a free outdoor concert on Saturday, somebody named Cash Presley. What caught my eye was them promoting "live gaming on the street and drinks".

I have never seen outdoor "gaming" and have they expanded the so-called resort area, further than just under the canopy for legal drinking?

Technically, the only area that allows for legal outdoor drinking in the City of Las Vegas is under the FSE canopy. Not strictly enforced unless you're acting like a jerk.:drunk:

Before somebody mentions the Strip, that is not in the City of Las Vegas, it is in the Town of Paradise.

2. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe since 3rd street is a pedestrian mall it's considered part of FSE? [​IMG]

3. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The gaming is this and a couple of BJ tables.

Could be cool.

The rest of the drinking/party is the space between the two buildings. You can carry a drink on the street there, I did it in March!

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting that. Except for the novelty of playing outside, the craps rules look terrible. Regarding the drinking, maybe it is considered private property, the space between the two buildings?

5. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes the rules look awful and I'll probably never play it, but I like that it exists!

They own the whole street there, that's how they can block it whenever they want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.