1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free Aria Suite Upgrade - Corner or Crystals

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by alana86, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alana86

alana86 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone had any luck getting a complimentary upgrade to a corner or a crystals suite at Aria just by being nice and asking? (No $20 trick). Specifically if you got your room comped from MyVegas to begin with?

I'm not holding my breath because we are arriving on a Saturday night around 8:30 or 9 p.m. but I'm still going to ask. I'm going to say it's my boyfriend's first time in Vegas and I want it to be special for him.

2. Rutgerskid

Rutgerskid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used a MyVegas 2-night comp last year. Was upgraded to a Crystals suite without even asking or expecting. Gave clerk $20 as a courtesy. Great suite, the pillar in the living room was odd, but the bathroom is amazing!

3. alana86

alana86 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow that is pretty nice of them to do without asking!

4. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to be staying at Aria in July for my 40th birthday. I am hoping we can get a comp upgrade, but feel like it is not as important as our last trip when we stayed at the Flamingo.

5. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen the "Crystals" suite on their website but could never figure out what it is.
    Stayed in several different "Corner Suites" and the only one with the pole in the living room was also called a "panoramic".

That is the smallest of all the Corner Suites but has a large bathroom.
    I have always had them booked ahead of time but heard of people who upgraded.Often it is $50 a night upgrade.
    Busy weekends your chances decrease significantly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.