1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

1923 Bourbon and Burlesque

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Taking, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taking

Taking Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll admit at first I though this sounded pretty cheesy...but now I'm interested!

Anyone been? Who can I talk to to find out this "secret password" to get in free?

2. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went last weekend

My husband and I went last weekend. Table reservations seem a bit confusing, so I'd call their phone line and reserve a table if you can. We came about 12am and had to sit at the back of the bar and the view was obstructed from there. I think if we had come closer to opening (10pm) we could have sat at a table toward the front and enjoyed the show better. But, its a very nice, modest sized place with good music and fun burlesque shows coming on every 20 minutes or so. The password thing seemed a bit confusing. Ask the bartender in front of the club and she'll help you. I think they aren't as serious about that as they've previously implied. The club is at the base of the escalator of the Mandalay Bay Shoppes....just below Rx Boiler Room. Look for the Model T (?) car and that's it. Have fun!

BTW There is no cover. Secret password is a gimmick...not a means to get in free!!

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    theres a seceret password i have it

email them on facebook or tweet them there cool they will give it to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.