1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

No discount for Gold TR members at Bacchanal Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by skybank, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skybank

skybank High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just returned from LV and there is no longer any type of discount for Gold TR members at the Bacchanal Buffet. :grrr:

When asked why, I was basically told that since anyone can get a Gold TR card they are not any longer doing discounts for this buffet.

The quality and the taste has gone down hill, IMHO, since last year and I also noticed that they no longer have some of the items that they had last year.

So once again CET being cheap and guess what because of this, they received ZERO of my gambling money this trip!!!

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and there correct everyone is a gold, and they dont meed to discount it to everyone its selling out on its own. no biggie.

im sure once the next big deal comes to town in a year or 2 they will give gold something but your a gold i dont think there missing to much off your money.

and you dont get to skip the line with a gold card either

3. alana86

alana86 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know it may not be worth the money I considered trying it in June maybe I won't now.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    becuase you dont get a dicount you wont go, the most discount you would have got as a gold would have been around 2 $ thats all sometimes its a 1$ for showing the card sometimes nothing.

rember cet charges extra to add this buffet to the 24 hour deal.

you can still use your reward credites to pay for your meal, a host can still comp it off.

look mon ami gabi doesnt offer a tr discount and if you want to use your tr credits you need to get a tr slip a head of times and it doesnt take the taxes of like a regular comp so that suxs . i still eat there.

'
    there pretty up front about everything

5. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Elvis has left the building

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why did the chicken cross Flamingo Ave?

Bellagio Lunch $23 (Through 3:30 PM)
    Bellagio Dinner $34 (3:30 PM)
    Bellagio Weekend Brunch $30
    Bellagio Weekend Dinner $40

Caesars Lunch $36
    Caesars Dinner $51
    Caesars Weekend Brunch $45
    Caesars Weekend Dinner $54

Caesar's shuttered buffet blew, I haven't had a chance to try the update but I'd rather stick with Bellagio due to the quality I can count on and the significant price variance.

I typically go around 3:15 on a weekday for a nice dinner buffet at $23.

6. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much of a discount was it suppose to be? The TR member discount which is usually around $1 to $2?

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i agree with you but there the new hot kid on the block i rember when wynn opened theres and the wait and the crab legs .

so there the new kid that everone wants to play with.

there time will come and the price will be adjusted.

i just think not going over a gold discount of a 1$ or 2$ is stupid.

the good thing i like about there buffet is you dont have to wait you can take a number and come back at a certian time that was brilliant

8. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Over hyped for sure. Sure the selection is huge quality is good.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yup usually 1 or 2 dollars but not all places at cet offer the tr discount .

as i siad its so minor when your paying 55$ or what ever there asking i dont think it will make a differnce.

you can still use your tr rewards so it will be free, use a comp or have a host comp it off.

so if 1 or 2$ will chage your mind about going there then i guess they lost u as a customer.

when they email you a survey complain or complain to the mangent there.

10. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are quicker on the draw than I was. I didn't see you post till finished. I was pretty sure that was it because I didn't remember getting much if any off for being Diamond.

11. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep... there's a lotta people like that... I'm not, but I've learned to respect them, just not be overly concerned with them. They're loyal to a nickel, not a product or merchant and you can't build a business with them as a base.

12. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the reason the do it at other places is to get you to sign up for the tr card so the can get your info and send you offers , its data minning.
    im diamond too, its so small you dont really notice it.

as i said there making a mountian out of a mole hill, its not like 10 percent or 20 percent off with a tr card.

but not all places at cet do it.about 80 percent do but non in the forum shops.

13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats why in vegas new people come in every 2 or 3 days, its a tourist town.

thats why niteclubs get away with treating people so bad, double barrel salon did what it did, they just dont care.
    new crop of suxers every week, with all do respect.

thats why 6/5 bj is working

14. skybank

skybank High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET is giving everyone a $1 or $2 off in most of their eating places just to have a card, so to stop in one place and not all places is off putting to me.

It's really not that they no longer give you a small discount, it's that the quality and selection of food is worst and/or lesser than it was when they were giving the discount!

15. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The CET restaurant discount in Vegas is a joke to begin with. I don't know why they are even bothering. In their other markets, you are getting more substantial discounts so when you see at buck off an entree in Vegas its disconcerting. However, I don't know if that was the proper message to send to their Gold customers. Many people have the card and never use it to gamble, let alone use one of the two or three benefits so when someone uses the check in line or asks for their discount, they are usually a more active customers. It's a bad look to take something away from virtually nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.