1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Pool

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by aashleyjc, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aashleyjc

aashleyjc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is the pool(s) at Bellagio? We are going in July and plan on spending most of our time this trip at the pool. Is it worth to pay for the Cypress lounges?

2. thebig0

thebig0 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll love the pool if you are into a more laid back setting. Me and my wife visit twice a year from WI usually for a week at a time and the pool is on the list of things to do most days. There are plenty of seats, and with two or more towels every chair is nearly as comfortable as the Cypress area. Drink service is fast or just walk up to the pool bar and order yourself. Water stations in a few places, remember to hydrate between gin and tonics/ beer. The smaller pools are not heated and are really, really, really cold. Nice top forty and soft hits played continuously through speakers hidden in the bushes throughout. It can be a bit loud if you park right in front of one, so plan accordingly. The cafe serves breakfast and lunch. Note that most lunch items are twice the size needed so honestly order one and split if with another. If you are new to the Bellagio I highly recommend a stop at the Petrossian Bar. The piano music from 10 in the morning until 1 in the morning is top notch. I enjoy a drink or two each night at the bar with Mike. Awesome mixology and the people from around the world stopping by for a cocktail always makes for great conversation.
    :beer:

3. sukiran

sukiran Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I totally agree with everything in previous post. Pool is classy, quiet and nice mix of shade and sun. Cypress is nice but not needed, depending on your preferences.

Petrossian is a must, as is the terrace at Olives, for lunch or dinner.

Picasso is a gem if you're into unique and pricey dinners.

Personal preference, the chocolate croissants at that little breakfast place across from the elevators.

4. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The answer to that question will vary widely from person to person. I think it depends on what you do all day and how much you like/value your pool time and location. For us it was an easy decision to do the Cypress seating, especially at $50 M-Th. We like seats right along the pool edge and we also like to get up in the AM and go gamble for a few hours so be going this route, you just show up whenever you feel like it and your seats are waiting for you. You can also come and go all day (which I do when I get the gambling call:wave:) and your seat is always still there.

If you let them know when you leave each day what chairs you want the following day, they are very accommodating. Plus the lounges have real nice padding on them and the service is top notch.

For us it was well worth it.:beer:

5. Bchristie1074

Bchristie1074 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well worth the money IMO. It's like 1 hand of blackjack.

6. aashleyjc

aashleyjc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for your responses. When we have a pool day, we tend to spend all day at the pool. However, it would be nice to be able to come and go without worrying about losing our seats. Service is also important, it can make or break our day. I don't mind getting up to get drinks, but nothing is more annoying than being ignored by the pool servers. Sounds like the Cypress pool is worth the money.

7. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will never be "without" at that pool. I'm guessing there are about 60 or so seats and probably a server for ever 10 people. It's nothing like being at the regular pool. I have to tell you that Wynncore is by far my favorite hotel and last Sept, we stayed at Bellagio just because they have this pool area. Encore has day beds at the euro pool but I think even mid-week they are about $250 or more and close to $500 on the weekends. The Cypress pool is reasonably priced. The only negative is it's a fairly small pool but it's still nice. Also the back entrance/exit to that pool area takes you right to the pool bar and restroom area.

You'll love it:wave:

8. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys for the info staying there 4 days memorial weekend always good to get more info. Will have to look up cypress pool area.

Will probably have breakfast at.pool cafe a day or 2.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.