1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

XS nightclub- Buying tickets online VS. Going through a promoter

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Jdm_0409, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdm_0409

Jdm_0409 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys, this is my 1st post/thread. I'll be in Vegas this weekend with a few friends and was looking to hit up XS. Tickets online are $30 for guys and $20 for girls. I have been in contact with a promoter that has said she can get us in free but only for the pool area?.. And that to attend the dance floor/ in front of the stage area will depend on how busy it is meaning $50 or more. Anyone have experience with this or opinions :eek:? I believe Diplo will be the dj as well for this saturday.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    contact the club, if they will sell you presale for the whole club why not get it thru them, you cant go wrong,

do you want be at the mercy of some guy and trust me nothing is free you still have to tip the promoter .

peace of mind all day long. contact club ask them the best way to get in with out buying a bottle and if the say you can get pre sale from them do it, get the persons name you spoke to, charge them on your credit card in case you have to dispute the charge

i know someone here will come by and say presale is a big scam and they will walk you in free , and say how many girls to guys do you have, but hey thats there opinion:grrr:

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $50 is to much. What dates and how many girls and guys

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol! PP can you predict roulette numbers too?? Or were you just playing along limo_driver?

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any club in town, that will be first question. Then what day. If they don't ask that, they are second rate.

6. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I knew he was referring to limo driver. But I believe limo has his points also.

7. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nearly 20 years doing this, I take care of 500 plus groups a year and I have never sold a package online. I believe in the personal concierge that made Vegas. If people want to pay $50 a head to sleep better knowing they bought a ticket, go ahead.

8. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never bought pre-sale as i have always had connections. I was actually agreeing with what you usually say.

I think pp was just poking fun. Dont take it personally.

9. Jdm_0409

Jdm_0409 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This Saturday May 10th

5 girls, 4 guys

10. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    XS is the only club I know of there that you can't get into the club area free (earlly) when you're on the guest list... err... as a girl that is. Guys usually have to pay something.

My boyfriend never buys presale tickets, but maybe it would be cheaper?

I know when we first went to Vegas when I turned 21 we went to Tao and bought presale VIP tickets and it didn't do diddely squat for us in the club, I could have gotten in free, and VIP only got access to a roped in area which wasn't much better than the regular area. It was super expensive, maybe $90 if I'm remembering right? We got ripped off.
    I never buy presale.

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you buy general addmission presale directly from the club you wont get ripped of there usualy cheaper and you get in quick, just dont use a 3rd party.

girls might not have to but guys should , and tao is never 90$ for presale anything from there club usualy 20$ for girls 30$ for guys

12. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I'm remembering wrong maybe? But I know it was certainly more than that. It was for VIP, and it was back when Tao was the hottest club. Like 2009 or something.

It was through a third party website.

13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first rule only deal direct with the club this way if theres a problem you have recourse that nite.

live and learn.

still tao only 20$ girl men 30$

been going since day one.

funny hakkasan thursday is locals industry nite , i as a guy walk right in no line but the free girls line at 11.30 - midnite last for an hour or more waiting to get in. i just breeze by.

so sometimes free realy isnt free.depends on how long you want to wait to get in also if you have to get into a club by 10.30-11 pm and headliner goes on at 1 pm. youve drank alot more than your paid ticket would have cost or a presale showing up at 12.30 and walking in.

also go directly to the clubs website and see what there offering.

14. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that wasn't my experience. Thanks for disregarding it as valid.
    Keep in mind that I said it was VIP tickets.

15. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i know you said vip but also 3rd party , what one calls vip might not really be much speacial or worth the upsell , truly the only vip is bottle service.

otherwise just get in the door the cheapeast and easiest way unless your doing bottle service.

if your hot chicks or its 3am and your not the bouncers still might pull you into vip to drink some suckers booze and then you split.

yes i have sisters and they would go out and see how many free drinks they would get guys to buy them and leave.
    i know the game its pretty funny thats these guys paying 5,000$ think they have a chance with the girls just beacuse of free booze.

and the more booze the bouncers and waitersses give away the more money the make so thats there game.

16. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Waiting to see. Have gotten different responses so don't want to give bad info.

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  17. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as I know, XS only uses promoters (at least outside promoters) certain nights--not on Friday or Saturday. I never had a problem with the independent promoter I use. It's always m $20/f free, even for Cedric Gervais, Afrojack, etc. . .

When I wanted to see Martin Solveig, I bought presale, just like my promoter advised.

schwaiguy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.