1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

TR Diamond free shows may

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mcevene, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcevene

mcevene Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    does anyone have the list of free shows available in may for diamond card
    can you call in advance to reserve tickets and if yes how.
    thanks for any help

2. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    paperposter will go downstairs and get you a list :) I suspect we will see a posting shortly.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  3. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess not. Probably no different than April which is posted on the forum.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if figured you would:poke:

5. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To answer your other question, the diamond shows cannot be booked via phone in advance. You need to go to a TR booth, show ID and Diamond card, then ask for a voucher for the tickets to _______ show. You then go to the box office, give them the voucher and tell them which date/time you want to go.

Since I was staying at the Flamingo, I used their TR booth and was also able to use their box office to get the physical tickets. I appreciate they don't make you go to the box office on the prop where the show is located, at least they didn't for Jubilee.

The last I saw, the Diamond Shows were "based on availability" so I always take care of getting these as soon as I arrive at the hotel, even if I want to attend the show later in the week. However, many of these shows don't sell out, so the risk is probably small. As for the quality of the seats, my last several diamond show tix have been GREAT seats, the Jubilee seats for my trip last month were in a front booth.

Enjoy,
    diane

7. dukeofkc

dukeofkc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received this response to same question I sent to Caesars recently for May free Diamond shows:[/B][/B]

Thank you for contacting the Rio!

It is my pleasure to assist you with your show benefit inquiry. The Las Vegas show ticket Tier benefit is valid once per month. You will receive 2 free tickets of your choice for one of the following shows (subject to availability):

Harrah's: Defending the Caveman, The Improv, Mac King, Million Dollar Quartet

The Quad: Jeff Civilico, Frank Marino's Divas

Flamingo: Vinnie Favorito, Legends in Concert

Bally's: Jubilee!, VÉRONIC Voices

Paris: Eiffel Tower

Rio: Penn and Teller, X Rocks, MJ Live

To redeem the Las Vegas show ticket Tier benefit, guests must present their Total Rewards card and valid photo ID to any Las Vegas Total Rewards Center. You will receive a voucher to take to the Box Office at the property where the show is playing to receive tickets. Please know that all tickets are for General Admission seating only. Show selections, times, and availability are subject to change at any time without prior notice and blackout dates may apply. Please let me know if I can assist you further.

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well they should have thats the first ive heard that you can get your voucher exchanged at a differnt box office other than the show one.

interesting

9. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there in April and as of April 24th they've also added Veronique Voices at Bally's. We've seen her twice when they had the $2.50 tickets on Ticketmaster and it was a great show.

10. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been getting the vouchers at the location I stay and then going to the box office where the show is. So I don't have to do that anymore?

The 3 P Trip (Paris and Palms)
  11. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was given Penn & Teller tickets, even though they aren't on the list. However, they may have given them to me based on play. Not sure.

12. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there not on the but they are avaliable just limited amount,it wasnt based on your play.

50 tickets a nites for free ,thats what there limiting too

13. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paperposter and Sandsfan,
    The only show that I've been required to go to the property box office was MDQ. I've redeemed a diamond show 4x each year for several years now. Since I stay at the Flamingo, my experience has only been there but, except for MDQ, I was able to get the diamond tix from the Flamingo Box office for Jubilee (Ballys), Penn & Teller (Rio), can't remember the name - the 80's music show at PHO that only lasted a few months, Legends in Concert (when it was at Harrahs). It's REALLY handy to redeem them where I stay because I wait until 8 or 9pm when there's no line, although I did notice the Flamingo added a Diamond guest line at the box office.

Get your ticket voucher from the TR booth that's convenient for you and ask if you can redeem for the physical tickets at their box office. The Flamingo TR desk is always quick to point out that you can redeem these just around the corner at their box office.
    diane

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.