1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars pools

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by amk121, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the pools like there? Do you have to grab a seat early on a weekend?

2. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pools are awesome. Great atmosphere. Expensive drinks and yes, get there very early. Gets crowded quick.

3. alana86

alana86 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will the pools be as crowded on a Monday/Tuesday in June? I plan for us to try and get down there by 10, 11 am at the latest after we wake up and have breakfast.

4. Gdicke13

Gdicke13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stay at CP every June/ July. Weekends are insane. Get there early...great atmosphere. Lots of sun, good choices of pools. Weekdays are crazy too that time of year, but a notch or 2 below sat/sun. Would you do a cabana? They are great, but pricey(ie $400-600 depending on weekend vs weekday) we do a cabana usually twice a trip...worth it to us, to not to have to fight for space. Mostly though it makes my wife really happy. And if she's happy. I can play blackjack to my hearts desire! What tower are you in? During our summer stays we get a palace towerroom. as we are at the pool everyday and it couldn't be easier to get to(off the elevator and bam, you're right there.) 11 is cutting it close, even on a weekday. All depends on how many lounge chairs you need. Just 1, you should be alright

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  5. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you drop me a pm before you go I'll see if the gf can help you out in any way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.