1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Rockhouse Bar @ Venetian

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by SupermanAteMyDog, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can anyone tell me about this place? I've read mixed reviews about it as I was planning on spending some time there before I go and watch Rock of Ages. I read they do a $50 all you can drink deal but the limitations are pretty bad, can anyone confirm what's covered/not covered?

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You pretty much get well and beer

3. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this all 80s or all hair metal place?

4. usmcbaby

usmcbaby Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. We thought it was an 80's/Rock bar and when you enter the place it appears to be that with the exception of all the TV's playing sports (not a problem for me). We were there for approx. 45m to 1hr and after two requests to first the waitress and then the worthless 25 yr old clueless so-called manager they finally interrupted their continuous Britney Spears type music being played to play one mediocre rock song.

5. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went there on a Friday night and they were playing 80's rock. They had an MC who was dressed like a glam rocker and would bring female volunteers up and do his shtick. He was a little annoying but not too bad.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.