1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Is there a way to get more than 3 rewards to use?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by SupermanAteMyDog, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm in Vegas for 10 days and I was wondering if there was a way round only being able to use 3 rewards in my time there?

2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spending $50+ on chip packages gets some people a fourth reward. There is no hard and firm rule for how much you have to spend in order to get a 4th. Some people do and some don't after spending x amount of dollars.

It's not worth it, IMO. Just enjoy your three.

3. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I beg to differ. If you knew a firm rule to getting the fourth reward it could absolutely be worth it if you have several hundred thousand in LP like many have. Some travel to Vegas once a yr or once in a lifetime and they would have LP to burn if playing long enough. $50 would absolutely be worth it for a premium reward like 2 show tickets or a night at Aria or bottle service, etc

4. redsoxmom5

redsoxmom5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sugar Factory, LV Monorail, House of Blues, and Wolfgang Puck are rewards that don't count towards your 3.

5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The problem is no one knows a firm rule. There is no firm rule.

In order for it to be worth spending that much money for a fourth reward, all of your other rewards would have to be more expensive than whatever you spend buying chips packages in the quest to get that fourth reward.

Otherwise you spend $50+ dollars in order to get a free $15 breakfast buffet (or something else cheap like that).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.