1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jasmine Fountain Brunch

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by FountainFiend, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FountainFiend

FountainFiend Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any recent experiences at the Fountain Brunch? We are thinking about making that our first vegas event once we land Sunday morning.

Are there good views of the fountains? Food worth the money? Any idea recent pricing for wine,etc there?

2. KBT2012

KBT2012 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm also interested in some input on this....

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not done the Jasmine Fountain Brunch but I HAVE eaten at Jasmine so I can weigh in on the fountain view - if you are along the window, the view is amazing (you can see the fountains from other places in the restaurant but of course window seating is best.

The restaurant might be set up differently during the brunch but even so, it might be difficult to get window seating because those are the seats that everyone wants.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The other thing is that it fills up fairly quickly, so if you haven't already made a reservation, I'd call and do so. The last couple times I've been out there, I tried to get in after I was already in town, and was told that they were 100% booked; the concierge couldn't help, nor did mLife status get me anywhere.

5. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had dinner there and loved it. We tried the brunch last September and we were very disappointed. The food choices and quality of the food was not as good as dinner. It is also pricey. We will not go back.

6. FountainFiend

FountainFiend Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thanks for the review. That's what I was worried about. Really happy to hear from anyone else, positive/negative. We are considering going right after we land, so want to start out on a good note for sure.

7. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there on Sunday April 13th for our second Sunday brunch. View is VERY good and we think the food is also very good. It's mostly Asian cuisine, so if you like that kind of food you will enjoy it.

Both times it wasn't all that crowded, however I would still make reservations. Last year it was Easter Sunday and I believe we could of walked in at noon without reservations.

If you are looking for a upscale brunch and don't mind paying $58 per person you should enjoy yourself. Look up their menu before going to ensure you like what they are serving as it's not a run of the mill brunch, but rather a quite upscaled brunch.

8. FountainFiend

FountainFiend Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all for your comments. I have reservations booked and I asked for a seat close to the window. Hope they can oblige! In case anyone is wondering, since their brunch wine list isn't published on their website, they have three unlimited options. Think we may go for the Veuve, but unsure!

Domaine St Michele Brut 19
    Cremant de Loire Rose 25
    Veuve 49

9. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did the brunch last year and I have to say I was a little disappointed. I love Asian food and Dim Sum (maybe this was the type of dishes I was expecting) and am not a fussy eater at all, but I struggled to find dishes that I was interested in trying. I didn't find any dish I really liked. I think I was most disappointed because we opted for this over the Sterling Brunch to try something different, and shortly after the Bally's Steakhouse closed for their renovations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.