1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Confused about reward redemption

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by lithium78, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty confused about how many rewards I can redeem. Can I only redeem three total or can I redeem three every thirty days and use them within 90 days on the same trip? I was hoping to redeem three show tickets, three meal options, and three monorail tickets, but I am getting conflicting information on whether I can do this. Can I redeem the show tickets for sixty one days in advance, then redeem meal options thirty days later, and then redeem the monorail tickets thirty days after that, or can I only redeem three rewards total for the day I want to use them? This is all very confusing. Thanks.

2. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can redeem 3 different rewards per visit. If you purchase chips, you get more rewards.

The monorail, wolfgang puck rewards, sugar factory and HOB are separate from above. You may redeem as many as the terms state (on top the the 3).

3. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only USE 3 within 30 days.

So if you redeem say $50 MC Food Credit, $25 NFI Irishmen, and 1 ticket to LOVE. The first day you attend the show or eat at these places starts a 30 day clock and you can only use 2 more rewards until that 30 days is up. So if you visit NFI on April 1st, MC Food Credit at Brand on the 2nd and LOVE show on the 2nd then you would not be able to use another reward until May 1st at the earliest.

4. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is correct so long as your visits are at least 30 days apart.

5. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, one more question: If you have several friends who are all playing MyVegas and you all redeem your loyalty points for show tickets, can you get seats together at the shows?

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's best for everyone to have one person call to reserve the tickets with all the information (mlife numbers & confirmation numbers) for everyone and tell them what you are wanting to do. I don't know about more than 2 at a time, but I've read of couple/two people doing this with no problems.

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just get everyones info and they will seat you together.

But yes 3 DIFFERENT rewards (so if it's for 1 show ticket or 1 buffet, you can't get 2 show tickets or two buffets), per person per trip, basically. There are a few exceptions but that's generally the rule.

8. astroboy78

astroboy78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now I'm confused So If I redeem 1 show ticket and two buffets (one at MB and one at Mirage), that won't work? Am I right?

9. starlight0229

starlight0229 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One show and two different buffets will work just fine. You just can't (unless the terms say differently) redeem two of the same buffets (ie two Bellagio lunch buffets).

10. astroboy78

astroboy78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that's cool. Won't need to get a some Lp refunded. Thanks!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.